South Africa Aquatics Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

live food cultures

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Barries
Admin

live food cultures  Empty
PostSubject: live food cultures    live food cultures  EmptyThu 23 Aug 2012, 20:45

I'm looking for any live food cultures,daphnia, banana, walter worms,grindal, white,derofex worm culters and wingless fruitflies.Inbox me if you have cultures to trade or sell
Back to top Go down
Barries
Admin

PostSubject: Re: live food cultures    live food cultures  EmptyFri 31 Aug 2012, 16:14

A friend gave me a daphnia culture! I've set them up breed,will soon have daphnia cultures to trade! Thanks Damon...
Back to top Go down
ttimi78

PostSubject: Re: live food cultures    live food cultures  EmptyThu 06 Sep 2012, 21:56

Barries wrote:
I'm looking for any live food cultures,daphnia, banana, walter worms,grindal, white,derofex worm culters and wingless fruitflies.Inbox me if you have cultures to trade or sell

I have micro/banana/walter and grindal worms for sale. Please see the topic, that I write now. You can pay by paypal to me and I can to send the worms to you in personal mail.
Timi
Back to top Go down
Barries
Admin

PostSubject: Re: live food cultures    live food cultures  EmptyThu 06 Sep 2012, 22:00

Hello ttimi! Welcome to the forum! Where are you situated? What the price of the cultures and shipping cost to South Africa?
Back to top Go down
ttimi78

PostSubject: Re: live food cultures    live food cultures  EmptyThu 06 Sep 2012, 22:18

Barries wrote:
Hello ttimi! Welcome to the forum! Where are you situated? What the price of the cultures and shipping cost to South Africa?
Hello Smile I am live in Hungary, and the shipping cost 3 Euro. I sended worms to South Africa before /he offered me this forum/, the package arrived in 10 days. And I usually have nothobranchius eggs like rachovii beira MT03-1 and eggersi TSTS 10-14.
Timi
Back to top Go down
Barries
Admin

PostSubject: Re: live food cultures    live food cultures  EmptyWed 12 Sep 2012, 14:57

Guys were lucky to have a member from Hungary! flower what's the price of the Notho eggs ttimi? Guys ttimi is a great shipper and very honest! Inbox him for info about live food cultures and Notho eggs! Thanks for sharing with us ttimi!
Back to top Go down
ttimi78

PostSubject: Re: live food cultures    live food cultures  EmptySat 15 Sep 2012, 05:19

Barries wrote:
Guys were lucky to have a member from Hungary! flower what's the price of the Notho eggs ttimi? Guys ttimi is a great shipper and very honest! Inbox him for info about live food cultures and Notho eggs! Thanks for sharing with us ttimi!

I will see /if I have a little time/ have I eggs now or not. I have many adult gardneri nigerianus P82 and "Jos Plateau" too. I will put them to breeding tank in the next week, and maybe they have eggs. But this species eggs hatch fast not as nothos, but I think they may be arrive to you in times. The hatch date 12-14days and if I remember good the package arrived to Michael about 10 days. I never breeding gardneri before, just nothos, so I am not sure I can do this well Smile /I mean I not know if the eggs mold or not. Because in the first time the nothos eggs usually mold in my peat. Then I thinking a lot and I started to use coconut peat not else, and sterilized in micro oven for 10 minutes before I add the tank, and the eggs not mold now./
I sorry my bad english Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nesretep

PostSubject: Re: live food cultures    live food cultures  EmptyFri 21 Sep 2012, 00:26

Good to have you here Ttimi78, and don't worry about your english, it is perfectly fine, none of us can even speak Hungarian, let alone write it, Im sure we all appreciate the effort. Thank you for supporting us, and I hope there will be lots of support from us for you in the future as this site grows.
Back to top Go down
Barries
Admin

PostSubject: Re: live food cultures    live food cultures  EmptyFri 21 Sep 2012, 16:07

Well said Nes,were glad to have Timi on our forum and Timi's english is better than mine! Guys you can trust Timi,his very honest and a excellent shipper! The semi-annual eggs should be fine to travel up to 16 to 20 days if fresh eggs are posted.I use a mixture of canadian peat and coco palm peat, I boil both peats for atleast 4 hours before I use it.We can try to send semi-annual eggs Timi, I will put mops in my tanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: live food cultures    live food cultures  Empty

Back to top Go down

live food cultures
Page 1 of 1