South Africa Aquatics Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi everybody

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
johanbosman

Hi everybody Empty
PostSubject: Hi everybody   Hi everybody EmptyWed 19 Sep 2012, 15:15

Hi everyone. My name is Johan Bosman. I'm from Pretoria. I’m a hobby betta breeder and started off with some killifish. Hope to make some great fellow hobby friends on here.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/groups/512920725398648/
tomk

tomk

Hi everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody   Hi everybody EmptyThu 20 Sep 2012, 01:20

Hi Johan. Welcome to the forum. Killis and Bettas. Sure you are going to find some friends here.
Back to top Go down
Barries
Admin

Hi everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody   Hi everybody EmptyThu 20 Sep 2012, 17:52

Hello Johan! Thanks for join our forum! As Tom mentioned you will make new killieand betta friends here! Inbox me with a list of your species,I've got a couple of species going,maybe we can trade eggs or fish! Thanks again for joining our forum!
Back to top Go down
nesretep

Hi everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody   Hi everybody EmptyFri 21 Sep 2012, 00:10

Welcome Johan, it's a pleasure to have you here, as I'm sure you have seen this is the ground floor at the moment, but we are slowly but surely forging ever forward. Good to see you have such superb taste in fish, at least as far as the Betta's are concerned, killis yuck (kidding), yup I'm a huge betta fan, and semi occasional breeder (space restrictions), like killis as well, but not nearly as much. However, your killi cravings will be appreciated by a quite a few of our members eg:Barries, or as we sometimes call him behinde his back, the killli-finned-man Smile

Thanks for joining, and feel free to make yourself at home, post, request, share, whatever.
Back to top Go down
Titanreaper
Admin
Titanreaper

Hi everybody Empty
PostSubject: Welcome   Hi everybody EmptyFri 21 Sep 2012, 01:12

Hi Johan. we are glad to have you here Smile. im sure you will find many friends here as our community keeps growing!
Back to top Go down
Barries
Admin

Hi everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody   Hi everybody EmptyFri 21 Sep 2012, 11:38

Lol damn ytou guys are mean! Lol wait until you see the species I got from my friends abroad! Oryzias Wowrei-Daizy ricefish, Fundulopanchax Jos plate and Fundulopanchax Walkeri Orange-the Walkeri took 1st place in the UK killi-show! My good friend Mr Mick Carrier shared them with me,Mate they are just starting to sex out and the colors are unbelievable! Johan I will help you with killies and live food any day my friend! Just ask and you will get help!
Back to top Go down
johanbosman

Hi everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody   Hi everybody EmptyFri 21 Sep 2012, 15:05

Thanx for everybody's warm welcomes.@nesretep I'm getting some nice bettas end of November.Some Mustard Gas Halfmoon and Crowntails.

They will look something like this.
[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img]
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/groups/512920725398648/
nesretep

Hi everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody   Hi everybody EmptyFri 21 Sep 2012, 18:30

you know what Johan, I have revised my thoughts about you, you are a bad bad person, this has nothing to do with the fact that I am absolutely green with envy at the bettas you will be getting, no, nothing it all, in fact I don't even think they are awesome looking fish, not at all, no bias here lol, those are some gorgeouse betta's, you are lucky to be getting them, congratulations, and I hope they are fertile and prolific Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody   Hi everybody Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi everybody
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
South Africa Aquatics Society :: Newbie Introduction :: Introductions-
Jump to: