South Africa Aquatics Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some of my Bettas

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
johanbosman

Some of my Bettas Empty
PostSubject: Some of my Bettas   Some of my Bettas EmptyThu 20 Sep 2012, 17:19

Some of my Bettas

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img]
[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img]

My killifish male.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/groups/512920725398648/
Khalid

Some of my Bettas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some of my Bettas   Some of my Bettas EmptyThu 20 Sep 2012, 20:21

Wow !
Those fish look super smart
Back to top Go down
nesretep

Some of my Bettas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some of my Bettas   Some of my Bettas EmptyFri 21 Sep 2012, 00:17

Great and healthy looking fish you have there Johan, and may I add well behaved, mine tend to get super hyped up, and never stop moving at hyper speed, or go away to hide and sulk whenever they see a camera Smile

Also, what species of killi is it that you have in the last photo?
Back to top Go down
johanbosman

Some of my Bettas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some of my Bettas   Some of my Bettas EmptyFri 21 Sep 2012, 15:17

Thnx @khalid

@nesretep Lol.....Also have one or two that just don't want to pose for a pic.No matter what you do.

That killi is a aphyosemion calliurum.
Back to top Go down
Barries
Admin

Some of my Bettas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some of my Bettas   Some of my Bettas EmptyFri 21 Sep 2012, 15:56

Where have you been hiding Johan? Damn your fish are Stunning mate! I can't believe that we have somebody in SA with that kind of quality fish! Why don't I have them in my fishroom? Lol excellent job Johan! I hope to visit you soon,I will have a ball in your fishroom mate!
Back to top Go down
johanbosman

Some of my Bettas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some of my Bettas   Some of my Bettas EmptyFri 21 Sep 2012, 16:19

LOL......There is alot of guys in and around gauteng with some stunning bettas.There is one guy in Roodepoort that only breeds top quality imported bettas.He never buys local.He is trying to get the same quality going here in SA.Next year I'm converting a double door garage space into my fish room.The whole thing....whoop whoop.Already building a new garage.
Back to top Go down
nesretep

Some of my Bettas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some of my Bettas   Some of my Bettas EmptyFri 21 Sep 2012, 18:53

I really really really hate you "bla bla bla giant double garage fishrooom yad yada" EEENNVYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I hope that it goes really well, it will be a ton of work I'm sure, but well worth it, that will be an amazing amount of space, which (sooner rather than later I' sure), will probably be thought of as to small again, lol. Very happy to hear about the guy trying to do and spread quality bettas in RSA, its one of the reasons we started this whole thing, and its guys like hi and yourself, that are invaluable to this wonderfull hobby...er...I ean yuor bad and stuff Smile
Back to top Go down
johanbosman

Some of my Bettas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some of my Bettas   Some of my Bettas EmptyTue 25 Sep 2012, 14:38

I decided to sell all my betta. I can't give them the attention they deserve. So sad to let them go.
Back to top Go down
nesretep

Some of my Bettas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some of my Bettas   Some of my Bettas EmptyThu 27 Sep 2012, 03:47

sorry to hear that, but I applaud you for realising they could be better cared for by others with more time to commit, it is always a tough choice, but the fishes care should be paramount. Plus you can always get back into it one day when you have more free time available if you want to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Some of my Bettas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some of my Bettas   Some of my Bettas Empty

Back to top Go down

Some of my Bettas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
South Africa Aquatics Society :: Members :: Fish Pictures-
Jump to: