South Africa Aquatics Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pet Stop Email 22/10/12

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tomk

tomk

Pet Stop Email 22/10/12 Empty
PostSubject: Pet Stop Email 22/10/12   Pet Stop Email 22/10/12 EmptyTue 23 Oct 2012, 01:12

Christmas is early this year.

Hi all Pet stop customers

We have got great news to share with you .................

Our marine department have got the biggest news so lets start with them today

1. We decided to listen to your demands for more affordable small beginners aquariumsand developed a whole range of COMPLETE small beginners aquariums starting @ R485 -00 come and see for yourself.

2. We got the bigger Aquarium guys some top notch aqua cultured fish landing Thursday 2012-10-25.
a. Pomacanthus asfur – Arabian angelfish
b. Pomacanthus maculosus – Half-moon angelfish
c. Chaetodontoplusseptentrionalis – Blue-stripped angelfish
AND THE BEST

d. Cleidopusgloriamaris – Pineapple fish
3. Then the much anticipated Hawaii shipmentshould land late this week – I will notify you all the moment we got flight confirmation.
4. Excluding the Hawaii shipment & these aquacultured stock we are also receiving a shipment from Florida (mainly for the peppermint shrimps and the bubble algae eating crabs) PLUS we are receiving a shipment from the Philippines for the smaller fish, ideal for the new range of small aquariums.

So if all go well this week, we will receive 4 (four) shipments this week!!!!!!

The freshwater guys have got their own set of great news. They are landing a shipment of fish with some
1. VERY RARE SPECIES.

a. Wood catfish – I did not see these before in my life!! - TATIA INTERMEDIA
b. Extremely colourful APISTO AGAZIZI FIRE RED (only 2 pairs of this rare variety)
c. Flagtail Prochilodus-Semaprochilodusinsignis. This could easily become your pride and joy
2. Not so rare but sought after species like:
a. CORYDORAS HASTATUS –dwarf cory’s
b. PERSIMMON PARROT
c. TRI-COLOR ANGELFISH
d. FARLOWELLA ACUS
e. OTOCINCLUS AFFINIS I want!

So the guys that are looking for that special species in either their marine or tropical aquarium – this is your early Christmas present from Myself (Moolis) and all the staff @ Pet Stop.

Always hooked on Pets greetings

pet Stop

GPS –
Latidude = -25.72278427128403
Longitude = 28.214821815490722
Rietfontein Pavilion centre
Co 15 th / Jacobs ave.
Shop 15+16+17
Rietfontein

Tel : 012-329 8965 or 012-751 243
Back to top Go down
tomk

tomk

PostSubject: Re: Pet Stop Email 22/10/12   Pet Stop Email 22/10/12 EmptyTue 23 Oct 2012, 17:51

I phoned them. It is imports that is coming in on Thursday. The Fire Red's is R1470 per pair ! and the Otto's should be about R20 each. So, if someone is going there, I will take 10 Ottos only.
Back to top Go down
nesretep

PostSubject: Re: Pet Stop Email 22/10/12   Pet Stop Email 22/10/12 EmptyThu 25 Oct 2012, 16:16

wow, those apisto reds, just did a quick google search, amazing, and I am assuming super rare at the price of a pair of quality breeding discus...hmmm, discus, one day...one day. Would also love some otto's, I think it is a fair price (better than most places seem to advertise), and they are unusually difficult to get hold of, almost wish I was going through this weekend instead of last, but if anyone from our area is passing buy please let us know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pet Stop Email 22/10/12   Pet Stop Email 22/10/12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pet Stop Email 22/10/12
Page 1 of 1